Our Beliefs at Atomic Axis
At Atomic Axis, our beliefs are based within our values and proven within our execution. Our expert mobile application developers and our in-house mobile design team understand that these beliefs are extended by our knowledge:
- 20% of the people should not do 80% of the work. We expect people to contribute at the limits of their potential for each other and our stakeholders.
- Successful mobile development projects depend upon comprehensive project definition. We focus on ensuring project success by ensuring the completeness of the adaptive action requirements engineering process.
- Ensuring accuracy of the project initiation cascades simplification and success throughout subsequent phases within the project. Strong upfront project definition saves capital (both time and money), resources, and delivers a quality mobile solution to our client.
- Customer (really, stakeholder) satisfaction is the intended by-product of the continued application of our values and processes.
- Change is always an influence within any project. We design our processes to be adaptive. Our knowledge of the aspects that influence change allows us to be adaptive and make ‘on the fly’ adjustments with minimal project interruption.
Our Values at Atomic Axis
Atomic Axis is a mobile strategy and development company that promotes both project and business success through the application of our values. We leverage our values in order to make more effective decisions and prioritize our actions to help turn your idea into a disciplined mobile solution.
We recognize there is a community of interest among all of our stakeholders. There are no entitlements; we share together in our collective fate. Our Stakeholders include:
- Our Customers
- Our Team (Employees and Investors)
- Our Community
The following core values reflect what is truly important to us as an organization. These are not values that change from time to time, situation-to-situation or person to person, but rather they are the underpinning of our company culture. These core values are the primary reasons for this feeling, and they transcend our size and our growth rate. By maintaining these core values, regardless of how large our company grows, we can preserve what is unique and special about our company. These core values are the soul and pulse of our company.
Excellence & Expertise
- We recognize excellence: We hold to high standards of quality and professionalism in our mobile solutions. We strongly believe in continuous improvement based on measurement and accountability.
- We leverage and share our mobile expertise: Our team has specialized knowledge in market segments and asset types which allow us create unique mobile solutions.
Challenging and meaningful problems
- Our team chooses to work on challenging problems. Critical thinking allows us to apply our experience in order to solve the toughest of problems.
- We strive to work on meaningful problems to ensure that we provide incremental value to our stakeholders.
- Candor is the language of our culture. We are open and upfront in all our conversations, getting to the key point(s) quickly and not allowing any avoidance patterns; even on the most difficult of issues. We are clear in our communication with colleagues and clients, so that they always have an accurate understanding of the current situation.
- Integrity is part of our nature: What we present or say is always in harmony with our actions. We execute and successfully deliver on our promises and don’t even suggest promises that we cannot keep.
- We drive accountability within every level of our stakeholders: We accept ownership for all of our successes and failures. We constantly celebrate success and leverage any failures as opportunities for growth.
- We use information and communication religiously to ensure effective awareness within the upward and downward flow of information.
Growth and Achievement
- We are goal directed within our core. We are directed by the goals that we co-create with our stakeholders. We know that with dedication our shared goals are obtainable.
- We promote growth, not just collectively, but expect growth within all of our stakeholders. We actively look for new opportunities and aim to continually grow our contribution our clients, people and community.
- We live and work at an evolutionary pace: We are consumed within an ever faster moving industry and have designed our organization to stay on the forefront of the industry. We are the pack leaders that expect every member of the pack to keep pace.
- Confidence to aggressively attack new challenges; knowing that our process and experience can guide the way.
- Prosperous: We strategically take risks that drive overall value to our stakeholders.
- Bet on and believe in the company. Synchronization within our stakeholders allows us to achieve great things.
At Atomic Axis, we adhere to our principals because we believe they are the foundation of a successful mobile solutions company that provides value to their customers. Whatever your mobile project may be, we will stick to our values and beliefs and deliver a meaningful mobile strategy and solution that will fit your business’ and user’s needs.